I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Jeremiah 29:11
The Sacrament of Confirmation at St Paul the Apostle / Good Hope Catholic Community is a two-year journey toward a deeper relationship with God. Confirmation is a great opportunity to start taking your spiritual self seriously and completes your full initiation as faithfilled Catholic Christians.
Requirements for Registering for Confirmation Class:
- one parent and student must attend orientation meeting
- current photo of the candidate
- candidate's Baptismal Certificate (not necessary if it occurred in the church parish)
- candidate's must have made First Reconciliation and Communion
Expectations of Confirmation Class:
- Attend Mass regularly.
- attend bimonthly class sessions regularly
- participate in Parish life
- complete service projects
- attend one-day retreat
- attend annual youth conference
- select a Confirmation sponsor (Guidelines)
Expectations of Sponsors (Guidelines)
For further information please contact the Church office at 337-235-0272.
Session Start in September!!!